I increasingly feel that everytime I see "innovative" in a call for works what
is really meant is "like the 1960s" rather than "new."

The Bergman quote on the home page is a give away that this festival doesn't
want innovations or experimental work. As the email announcement suggests, I
don't think its the actual focus.....

Michael

Sent from my phone so appologies for any typos!