Sent on behalf of
madison.m...@flemingcollege.ca<mailto:madison.m...@flemingcollege.ca>: consider
filling out her survey at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9LSM9PZ?fbclid=IwAR3T-50w4NMGpX1oUmD92lgQC5FHYpsUr0erXIUAFkh3rw5qM2DHZs6Se5Q

Preservation and Exhibition of Experimental Film
Top of Form
Hi! My name is Madison More, and I am an experimental filmmaker and student in
the Museum Management and Curatorship program at Fleming College. I am
currently conducting research for my summer semester research project. The
project is examining the unique preservation and exhibition needs of
experimental film, and will hopefully become a useful tool to guide archives
and other cultural institutions on how to ethically manage their experimental
film works. Although my project will lean more heavily towards work produced on
film, I am still interested in works produced on other formats (video and
digital).

I am looking to gain insight from experimental filmmakers on how their works
have been/are currently being managed by cultural institutions, and what they
think can be done by these institutions to ensure that the artistic integrity
of their works is maintained in the future. I would appreciate it if you filled
out this survey. It has 9 questions and should take around 5 minutes to
complete. All responses will be kept anonymous, but they may be used in my
research report as evidence. If you have any questions, or would like to talk
to me about my project, don't hesitate to send me an email at
madison.m...@flemingcollege.ca.
Bottom of Form

Michael Zryd • Graduate Program Director
Graduate Program in Film (Cinema & Media Studies MA & PhD), Faculty of Graduate
Studies (FGS)
Associate Professor • Department of Cinema and Media Arts
School of the Arts, Media, Performance & Design

YORK UNIVERSITY
CFT 236 • 4700 Keele Street
Toronto ON • Canada M3J 1P3
T 416-736-2100 ext 22173 / cell: 647-430-8680
z...@yorku.ca<mailto:z...@yorku.ca> •
http://cma.ampd.yorku.ca/profile/michael-zryd/<http://finearts.yorku.ca/about-us/our-faculty/michael-zryd>
 • ampd.yorku.ca<http://ampd.yorku.ca/>