Hello Frameworkers,

I'd like to write an article about the Essential Cinema of the Anthology
Film Archives and I have some questions that maybe some of you know.

Reading the information on the website (
http://anthologyfilmarchives.org/about/essential-cinema) looks like "the
project was never completed".
Someone know the ideas behind the completed Essential Cinema Repertory?
What ideas were there to select future new acquisitions?

Can you recommend some books, articles or videos about the Essential Cinema?
I suppose there are some documents released by the journal Film Culture but
i'm not sure about it.

Any ideas about this topic will be totally grateful.

Thank you,
Albert Alcoz
--
http://visionaryfilm.net/ <http://www.visionaryfilm.net/>