From: FrameWorks <frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com> On Behalf Of
Stephanie Wuertz
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2019 11:31 AM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Subject: [Frameworks] Bruce Torbet

Does anyone on the list have contact info for Bruce Torbet?

Thank you,
Stephanie

The information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
system and destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender.