Dear Eliza,

If you don't find any help here, you can try the Association of Moving
Image Archivists <https://amianet.org/engage/amia-l-listserv/>' listserv.
There's also this website: http://www.triggertone.com/term/Vinegar_Syndrome and
most importantly, the Image Permanence Institute in Rochester, NY. Their
contact information is here:
https://imagepermanenceinstitute.org/contact.html and they are among the
leading experts in the field.

Fondest regards,
Dennis Doros
*Milestone Film & Video • *PO Box 128 • Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: +1 (201) 767-3117 • Email: milefi...@gmail.com • www.milestone.film

President, *Association of Moving Image Archivists*
amiapresid...@amianet.org • www.amianet.org
*AMIA 2020 • **30th Anniversary! **• 11/11–14 • El Paso, TX*

Pronouns: He, Him, His

JOIN MILESTONE'S MAILING LIST TODAY!
<http://milestonefilms.us3.list-manage1.com/subscribe/post?u=4a0b9e434a9f3e8603c29806e&id=f30d1906e2>
Support us on Facebook