Dear Frameworkers,

Hope you are all well.

Just to let you know that we just opened our *call for films for filmmakers
under 15 years old*.

We are seeking (experimental) films made only by kids, without teachers or
parents. We have been doing this for several years now, but this year might
be a "good time" for kids to take time to shoot something.
Selected films will be presented during our yearly Paris Festival for
Different and Experimental Cinema.
*Informations are just below.*

As a reminder, we also have a call for films for our International
Competition which is accessible here
<http://www.cjcinema.org/pages/festival_soumission.php?langue=en> (*with no
submission fees, and we do not care about Premieres*)

*----> If you're under fifteen years old and you make films, Collectif
Jeune Cinéma offers you the opportunity to participate in an international
experimental film festival. *

*Films can last from a few seconds to less than an hour. There is no
imposed theme and you are not obliged to tell a story. It can be a film
about a feeling, an impression, images that you find beautiful or
interesting.*

*Or you can also edit images in a particular order, tell a story in your
own way, without fear of failure or imperfections of image or sound. It can
be a play with shapes, colors, according to your desires.*
* You can watch some examples of films **made by filmmakers under fifteen
years old** selected in the past years** by clicking HERE
<https://45j8q.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/S6CVbF1KGhamcLoU3goU0EaDSIcdwsF-AvwWQOPxMjgquh67o9LaxZwAOgJM9fCYfsiEgH5VjcC1jnfJBfygE53sxAUtPSdl3HXimgPgLq-vDuxp8Zk1yt6399F_FmskCh_yPUN2pts8cRmCh8hMYhdL9LD43NpuaD0CzqByN5FQslgAdHrdg4HZm_ggtLoj73YV4z4KJUfAYCI>
and typing this password: cjcinema*

* Submitted films will be viewed and selected **by a selection committee
composed of young people under the age of 15.*

* DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION : SEPTEMBER 1st, 2020*

▇▆▅▃▂▁SUBMIT A FILM
<https://45j8q.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/LR0rvC9G2jpdliAQ-znJKdQJxl00LLO_rWNHfGuNPDpAHBEIE1HmJxt6WicInp2VCIPyEa25kLpbqYWETLkAqvoiWJJNvo9bsK6fFfCuH4G4JQsTwUiGYKqyZqoNBekoVB81jIc-y6YPFZjVhViY-KuH7Z63gcSADgTeFn3UEXcbINag8Sk1wBG1LnQbuxe-2DUpSin3aWDQiL87UFinJ-Fk6g>
▁▂▃▅▆▇

*Théo Deliyannis*