Filmos and K100s are excellent cameras. No reflex finder, but with a 10mm
Switar who needs one. The problem with the K100 VF objectives is that 15mm is
the widest, IIRC.

The one Beaulieu I kind of like is the spring wind R16G. Yeah, still has that
aerial image finder that’s bright but hard to focus with. But it isn’t trying
to be something it isn’t. Famed TV news cameraman Laurens Pierce used that
camera for MOS.

Best of luck to you.

Jeff Kreines
Kinetta