I have here a box that mostly contains interviews on original reversal film
with magfilm sound tracks on each.  Lots of people talking about UFOs and
various silliness but some documentary shots of various sorts.  Also has
some special effects shots... mattes that don't match up with anything, etc.

The first person willing to pay media mail shipping gets it.  I have no
rights to any of the interviews so I'd kind of prefer it goes to a school
or something that is going to use it for editing practice.  But once it is
is out of my hands it becomes your problem.
--scott