I just had an issue with a super-8 projector which is fully electronic, full of
circuit boards. The motor would only run two seconds and it wouldn’t drive the
projector. I was worried there is no way to repair this where I am in South
Korea, with 40 students eager to watch the seven rolls they just developed. It
turned out to be a simple matter of tightening two screws that connect the
ventilator and belt pulley shaft to the motor shaft. Fixed in ten seconds!
After a few days of worrying and calling experts…
Pip Chodorov