Ebay is a good start
    On Friday, May 15, 2020, 4:55:40 PM EDT, Caryn Cline
<carynycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Dear Friends and Colleagues,
For a new project, I am looking for old, unexposed b + w 35mm film, about 4
minutes worth, or more.  It does not have to have been properly stored.  It
could be sitting in your basement, your attic, your closet.  It just has to be
unexposed.  Slower film preferred.   Hopefully, you will be willing to give it
away or sell it cheaply.  I'll pay shipping.  If you have some, please contact
me off list.
Many thanks and stay safe.
CC
Caryn Cline
Experimental Filmmaker & Teacher"a proud member of the reality-based community"
www.vimeo.com/carynyc