It would likely require a hard front with one mount.

But why do it?  PL mount lenses are pricey, and there’s a lot of good glass in
Arri Mount. Besides, the 16S isn’t Super 16, so you are putting a lot of money
into a camera that would be hard to sell. (If that matters to you.)

Converting a 16S to S16 is difficult. I’d be wary of most repair people who
claim they can do it.

Jeff Kreines
Kinetta
j...@kinetta.com