Hey folks,
just realised I had the wrong month in my last email (lockdown brain) -
corrected below!

There's a 16mm flatbed and projector in the loft, both in good working
condition.

cheers Moira

I'mlooking for a clean and reliable subletter for my old-school loft
inBrooklyn, from July 2020 till at least the end of the year (finalizingdates
at the mo, will discuss further in person; an earlier move in could also be
possible). Theloft is big and spacious (approx 550 square feet) with
hardwoodfloors, high ceilings and great light; there’s a separate bedroomand a
large living room with basic kitchen (two hot plates, counter,fridge and sink).
The loft is fully furnished, close to two subwaystops and has a view of
Manhattan (and lots of good books andmusic!). I'm an independent filmmakerwho
will be travelling for work - the loft is my live/work space, soI’m looking for
someone who will respect and take care of it whileI’m out of town.

Rentis $1620, this includes utilities(without a/c) and cleaning once a month.
Additional utilities (eg: ifa/c used) will be paid by the subletter. Tosecure
the sublet I'll need 3 references, the 1st month’s rent anda deposit of one
month’s rent which I will return once you've movedout. The replacement cost of
anything missing or damaged will besubtracted from the deposit. No pets allowed
(non-negotiable). Get intouch for pix, further info &c