From: FrameWorks <frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com> on behalf of Ken Paul
Rosenthal <kenpaulrosent...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 12:41 PM
To: Frameworks Postings <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Subject: [Frameworks] New Lenny Lipton Book!

Yesterday, I had a delightful phone conversation with Lenny Lipton--a true
gentleman and a really gentle man. What a treat to talk shop with the man who
wrote the seminal publications, 'The Super 8 Book' and 'Independent
Filmmaking', among others. And in October 18, 2020, he's coming out with an
epic, 550-page tome titled, 'The Cinema in Flux: The Evolution of Motion
Picture Technology from the Magic Lantern to the Digital Era'. Details here:
https://www.amazon.com/Cinema-Flux-Evolution-Picture-Technology/dp/1071609505

Ken

<http://www.kenpaulrosenthal.com>

<http://www.kenpaulrosenthal.com>