Thank you all for this amazing list of films.

As we see this subject is huge because many filmmakers have used
photography or still images to create their films.

I didn't know Gary Beydler's film used a mirror. Never had a chance to see
it. Thank you Dicky and Mark for the explanation. At first, I also had in
mind *One Year Performance* by Tehching Hsie
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPLoLoPmzbI>, yes. But that's another
subject.

Yes, thanks for remembering the names of Takashi Ito and Toshio Matsumato
to all of you. I could discover those amazing films through this program at
the Cinema Project
<https://cinemaproject.org/archive/screenings/2013/spring/picture-in-picture>
.

Ignasi, Elena and Peter thank you for the lists. Arthur Lipsett, of course!
*Now!* I remember another film.

It's great to know that moment concerning *True Story* by Robert Frank.
Thanks Eric. In fact, the first idea was to ask just for photographs
destroyed in experimental films.

Some other titles came to my mind recently, after reading your mails:

– Dozens of works by Ken Jacobs where he uses stereoscopic photography
– Paolo Gioli's *L’assassino nudo* about Muybridge
– Thom Andersen's *Eadweard Muybridge, Zoopraxographer*
*–** Photographic Phantoms *by Ernie Gehr?
– *Now!* by Santiago Álvarez
*– Worst Case Scenario* by John Smith (this is another case, though)
– *The Sun is Always Setting Somewhere Else* by Lisa Oppenheim

All the best,
Albert Alcoz
--
http://albertalcoz.com/ <http://www.albertalcoz.com/>