Fellow Frameworkers,

The final (extended) submission deadline for the 2020 Antimatter [Media Art]
festival is coming up on July 11.

We are planning for a real-life, non-virtual event to include physical
screenings, installations and performances as we have for two decades. With
restrictions on international travel we may add some online components as well.

The situation here is currently quite good, with much reopening already
including our own gallery (Deluge Contemporary Art) where we have a media
installation running and are welcoming visitors eager to see art beyond their
personal screens.

Submissions are accepted through FilmFreeway or directly, with entry guidelines
and form available on our website.

https://filmfreeway.com/AntimatterMediaArt

http://antimatter.ca

Best,