I've just completed a major overhaul on my website, thanks to the labors of Jim Nee (www.neepeople.com) and daughter-in-law Jocelyn. The address is teh same, www.frederica.com, but the look and content are completely updated. (If it doesn't look right at first, hit "refresh." )

Thanks to Jim's diligent labor, the site now offers hundreds of past essays, and I've sorted them by category, to make searching and grazing easier. The only drawback is, if you have linked from your site to articles on mine, the URL has probably changed.

and, in addition to this current mailing list (which receives everything I publish), there is a new capacity called XML, which allows you to sign up for specific categories (say, you only want to receive the movie reviews.)

Alert me if you find any mistakes -- and enjoy!

********
Frederica Mathewes-Green
www.frederica.com