Last week, for the 4th of July, my podcast was on the great experiment of
American democracy, and how it requires us to put our religious beliefs on
the back burner, for good or ill. Also, why our kind of democracy may not be
exportable.

http://audio.ancientfaith.com/frederica/fhn_2008-07-02.mp3

this week, it's an interview with Basil Athas, whom many remember as an
irrepressible character in "Facing East." He is in a nursing home in Bel
Air, MD, now, too far to come to church at Holy Cross, but as full of
opinions as ever.

http://audio.ancientfaith.com/frederica/fhn_2008-07-10.mp3

hope you are having a good summer!

********