---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ida Adila Abdul Ghani <idaad...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 4:09 PM
Subject: Fwd: FW: PLEASE READ!!! COZ THIS IS REAL MONEY
To: bebyi...@gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ida Adila bt Abdul Ghani <idaad...@tnb.com.my>
Date: Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 10:54 AM
Subject: FW: PLEASE READ!!! COZ THIS IS REAL MONEY
To: idaad...@gmail.com

 ------------------------------

*From:* Mohd Helmy bin Abd Latif
*Sent:* Friday, October 23, 2009 8:08 AM
*To:* Amirul Omran; Abdul Rahim Mohd Amin; Ahmad Nalziri;
ahadiat_...@yahoo.com; Ahmad Nalziri Ismail; Amirah Bt Abdul Rashid; Azrisha
Bin Ishak; Arina Binti Zamri; Ahmad Hairil B. Abdullah; Asmizi bin Ahmad
Mohamed; Azman Bin Adnan; Azyyusnita Binti Mohamad; norhisyam abdul razak;
Shahrul Anuar bin Ahmad Ayaruddin; Syarwazil bin Ahmad; Sharfadila Sulaiman;
Salmah Sulaiman; Siti Rahayu Binti Muhamad Said; daranaqu...@doa.gov.my;
Farah Atika Ab Ghani; Wan Mohd Al-Amin b Wan Noor; Wan Muhammad Shahril bin
Pakwan Soo; Wan Muhammad bin Wan Mukhtar; Effendy Adman; R. Aziah bt.
Ponikin; rahim_8...@yahoo.com.my; raz_a...@yahoo.com; idham m.idham;
id...@spm.com.my; PLK Kak Ayu; Ida Adila bt Abdul Ghani; idrisv...@gmail.com;
kamarulariffin.kamaru...@simedarby.com; Kunaselan A/L Raman; Kamarul Nizam
bin Abd. Karim; Hezrina binti Mohd Hailan; Napster Real; Zunihana Mohd
Darus; Hasbullah bin Mamat; Zunihana Mohd Darus; Zaizuri bin Mohd Sazali;
Zubir bin Kader Ibrahim; zunihanada...@yahoo.com; Nirlawatee Bt M Darus
(HRM/PPMSB); Norazila Awang; Mohamed Nazri bin Hamdan; Mohd Effendy bin
Adman @ Azdan; maizuri...@ssm.com.my; Mohamad Hafiz bin Tohak; Mohd Helmy
Abd Latif; Mohd Nizar bin Jaafar; Mohd Nizal B. Othman; Mohd Yahya b Misgun;
Muhammad Fadhli B. Sayuti; Mohamad Hafez Bin Hairuddin; Mohd Nazrul bin
Razali; Mohd Rostam bin Abd Rahim