>From the All Recipes website...

~~~~~

Incredibly Easy Chicken and Noodles
SUBMITTED BY: Tammy Christie
"My aunt gave me this recipe. She is known for her chicken and noodles, and
everyone thinks she makes them from scratch. This recipe is very easy and fast."

PREP TIME 10 Min
COOK TIME 30 Min
READY IN 40 Min
SERVINGS & SCALING
Original recipe yield: 6 servings

INGREDIENTS
1 (26 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
3 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
2 cups diced, cooked chicken breast meat
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon seasoning salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 (9 ounce) packages frozen egg noodles
DIRECTIONS
In a large pot, mix the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, chicken
broth, and chicken meat. Season with onion powder, seasoning salt, and garlic
powder. Bring to a boil, and stir in the noodles. Reduce heat to low, and
simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.

Rhonda G in Missouri

Owner of a_place_for_chatting_and_friends
Owner of Rhondas_Recipe_Exchange

All are looking for new members!!!