>From the All_Easy_Cookin_ Recipes group...

~~~~~

Snicker Bar Cake

1 German chocolate cake mix
1 package caramels (Kraft)
1 stick of oleo or butter
1 Tbsp. Skim milk
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1 Cup chopped peanuts - (I used lightly salted.)

Mix cake according to directions on box. Pour 1/2 of the batter into greased 9"
X 13" pan. (I think the cake mix recipe states to only grease the bottom of the
pan .. check it.) Bake 20 minutes at 350'F.

Melt caramels with margarine/butter and milk in pot. Pour over the baked cake.
Sprinkle chocolate chips over cake. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. DOT with
remaining cake mix on top. Bake an additional 20 min. at 350'F. Remove from
oven. Does not need any icing.

Rhonda G in Missouri
.