>From the Recipe Zaar website...

~~~~~

Pecan Pie Muffins

If you love Pecan Pie you will love these muffins! I make these muffins at
least once every two weeks! I take them to work and to Church. Everyone loves
them...you will too!

35 min 5 min prep
9 servings
9 muffins

1  cup pecans, chopped
1  cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2  cup flour
2  large eggs
1/2  cup butter, melted

        1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, make a well in center
of mixture.
        2. Beat eggs until foamy.
        3. Stir together eggs and butter; add to dry ingredients stirring until
moistened.
        4. Place foil-baking cups in muffin pans.
        5. Spoon batter into cups to 2/3 full.
        6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until done.
        7. Remove from pans immediately, cool on wire racks.
        8. Best served warm.

~~~***Rhonda G in Missouri***~ ~~
.