This is from the Taste of Home website...

~~~~~

Shamrock Sandwiches
 Dill and Dijon mustard add zip to the creamy corned beef filling in these
party sandwiches. Or substitute horseradish for the mustard and garlic powder
for the dill for a fun variation.
SERVINGS: 8
CATEGORY: Main Dish
METHOD:
TIME: Prep: 35 min.

Ingredients:
        * 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
        * 1/4 cup mayonnaise
        * 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
        * 1 package (2 ounces) thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
        * 2 tablespoons grated red onion
        * 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
        * 1/4 teaspoon salt
        * 1 pound thinly sliced seedless rye bread
        * Fresh dill springs, optional
Directions: In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and mustard
until smooth. Stir in the corned beef, onion, dill and salt. Using a 2-in.
shamrock cookie cutter, cut out two shamrocks from each slice of bread.
    Spread 1-2 tablespoonfuls of filling on the bottoms of half of the
shamrocks; top with remaining shamrocks. Garnish with dill if
desired. Yield: about 16 sandwiches

~~~~~

Rhonda G in Missouri
Ask me for the links to the groups I own...they all need new members!
Have a great day!