*
      (1).* Ham with my special bread crumb coating.*
 I took a boneless ham,(the long,round kind) & sliced slabs about
 half an inch thick.
Place the slabs in an 8x11 metal baking pan with a little extra light olive
oil.
In a small bowl I mixed about a cup or so of plain bread crumbs, 4-5 Tbs. of
unsweetened applesauce,a sprinkle of Adobo seasoning,a small amount of
Splenda Brown Sugar altogether into pasty ball.
I coated the ham slabs with this mixture &  on some I put a few pineapple
rings.
I them baked in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or
until the coating was light brown.     *Thicker slabs take a little longer.*
I've done it with pork butt steaks,also. Mmmm.....Mmmm!

(2). *Chicken w/ seasoned bread crumbs & honey.*
  2-4  Boneless chicken breasts.
In a large (gallon size) Zip Loc bag I put the bread crumb & seasonings.
*Plain bread crumbs, black pepper,pinch of salt,Adobo,dill weed or
flakes,parsley
flakes,sage or rosemary.
Rub the chicken with extra light olive oil.
Drop in the bag with the bread crumbs. Shake until well coated.
Place in an ( I used) 8x11 metal baking pan. {Mine is the blue w/white
specks kind.}
Cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
After 25 minutes,remove the foil.
Just before you take it out of the oven,drizzle a little honey on it slowly
to coat
it lightly. Turn off oven....let it set in there for about 5 minutes or so.
*Very tasty & tender.*
Nice sweet & spicey flavor.

Hugs, Hel
)O(
Rain

_HelenesPlaceSiteRing : Helene's Place Site Ring - HPSR_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HelenesPlaceSiteRing/)

_The Hallowe'en Party_ (http://groups.google.com/group/TheHalloweenParty)

_www.myspace.com/helthewitch_ (http://www.myspace.com/helthewitch)

_http://groups.myspace.com/bestwitches_