Hi Folks,

October already! Wow, this month has certainly crept up on me. I'm
looking forward to another Free Software Melbourne discussion group and
dinner this Thursday, same time same place. Hope to see you there!

Regards,
Ben

Free Software Melbourne discussion group

Thursday 20 September, 6-9pm
VPAC Head Office Training Room (see website)
http://www.freesoftware.asn.au/melb/

Agenda:

 - Can crowd-funding campaigns like MediaGoblin's be the secret weapon
   for funding free software? (discussion)

 - Embarking on a project to reimplement the Australian Government's
   proprietary E-tax software (discussion)

 - Tasty dinner at a nearby restaurant
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>