Hi all,
well, I am new to this list, and certainly I am no wiz regarding cracking and
hacking computer systems, especially not Xbox's. But, from what I got from
the other Xbox board was that one needs to produce an error. So, here is my
input:
Since one can download an extension to the x360 via the live system in oder to
run games from the old xbox, one could redirect the the URL within his/her
own (home)network and the the x360 to download something else instead.
hm... no clue if this cud work, but it's an email worth :-)
regards
chris

ps: guys, get it working soon, pls! I want a linux system with 3x3Ghz and