>http://www.freeamp.org/download/FreeAmpSetup_2_0_beta1.exe

* The new UI looks cool, but right off i didn't find a clearly defined
option to open a MP3 file.  I had to open another window just to select a
file.  Couldn't this be simplied down to just let them select a single file
if they want to and auto add to the other dialog?

* how do I change the time display so that it counts down instead of up?

* buttons do not give feedback (e.g. a depressed state)

* when i first selected my MP3, it scroll the filename across the window,
subsequent times it actually displayed the correct title there.  Did it not
load the title on the initial load?

* Should display the little helptip for the volume & seek when your hover
over the image like the other things do

Just some quick thoughts on the UI.  The sound was quite good, my Cure song
sounded just like it did when it was on the CD.

mike