i don't quite understand what the issue is? in order for you to use the
plugins they have to be in the plugins dir. make sure you compile the project
in debug mode. when you run the app you can then set breakpoints in the
plugin. alternately you can preload the debug info by pointing msdev to the
plugin in the debug prefs panel for the freeamp project.

elrod