Hi Harald,
thanks for your email. I decied to do a direct lcdui after it was suggested
at the freeamp mailing list. I don't mind using the lcdproc as long as It
give me enough functionality. I may do some more modification/addition to
the lcdprc. However, when I tried the lcd.ui through lcdproc I don't see
(bar, scroller etc..). Which version of the lcdproc server Do i need. Can I
compile the freeamp lcdui.cpp without any modifications and see all the
features it has?.

I would appreciate reply..

thanks
Julius