Robert,

Do you really think the new plugin should be named after the WAVE format?  I
was originally hoping for a more generic writer in which you would be able
to select the type of file that is outputted whether its WAV, or AIFF, or
even raw PCM.  Is the WAV format even relavent on the Mac, or does it
natively use a different format?  If it does, wouldn't this come into play
for FreeAmp 3.0?

This is the reason I asked about the customize dialogs for output plugins so
that choices like this could be made.  The "sort of" generic WaveWriter
class was my attempt to sort of abstract the writing of the data to disk
because if it wasn't for the Create() method, it would really be a generic
interface.

Just some thoughts I had.

Michael Rich
http://alphax86dev.cjb.net