On 17 Apr, Scott Haug wrote:

> Cool!  Let me know if I can help you in any way.  The id3lib interface isn't a
> work of art, but I've kept it pretty much as it was from 3.05a to ease the
> transition of those who still might be using it.  The docs are also lacking,
> but they're improving.  Also, I'm always open to suggestions, bug reports,
> feature requests, and patches that will make this library more stable, faster,
> and easier to use.

The one request that I have at this point is for you to create an rpm
that we can bundle/link from the freeamp page. I'm trying our source
distro to keep from ballooning in size so I don't want to include your
source in the freeamp distro. I will write the code so that if the
id3lib is not found it will degrade gracefully and then we will make
sure that people know where to find the rpm/source dists that they need
for id3v2 support.

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert