From: Julie Belote [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2000 5:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Modifying help files

Hello Mike,

You have probably seen my last two emails regarding the help files and HTML.
Yes, I can do all kinds of exporting, but all formats have some issues. So
far no one has come up with a help system that works all the time for all
platforms and browsers (regardless of marketing claims).

RoboHelp uses the Microsoft Window's Help Complier.

Julie