On Wednesday 14 March 2001 10:11, Colin Marquardt wrote:
[SKIPd]
> What would I use, however, to *create* ID3v2 tags?
> id3lib/id3v2 from sourceforge? Does it really work? A few months
> ago, I heard that id3lib wasn't really up to speed yet, and it seems
> there hasn't been a new release since then...
>
> Cheers,
>   Colin

Well, to create ID3v2 tags you use a dedicated tagger. I last tried Helium
tagger - worked more or less fine. id3v2 lib should be fine, also. so...

I think it would be really fun if we hacked Musicbrowser to support editing
v2 tags. It's tag editor right now is quite powerful.  (powerful means quite
good mass-editing capabilities)

--
"Freedom for those who can buy it!" /Atari Teenage Riot/
Valters "WaTT" Vingolds