I dont know what area this board takes care of. I know its suppose to
be free. I was wondering if anyone has any of the following items.
Located near me or If I could possibly pay a little and have them
shipped!(I hope its ok to mention that, if not I am sorry)

Looking for:

Infant Girls NB,0-3m and some 3-6m winter clothes. I loved dresses
mostly. but anything will be fine for us. Also would love to find a
pair of NB little black dress shoes. Can be paten leather or soft
sole. I dont mind. I would love them for christmas!

Infant girls bibs, bath towels

Boys size 3T Long sleeved shirts, Button up dress shirts,sweaters,
hoodies.

Boys 12m,24m(reg)/2T(slim) Jeans. Must have belt loops though. My kids
are skinny and tall!

Boys 3T Pjs