sorry I havent been writing. Anyway on January 20/2008 I was wastching
the packers game. I wanted the packers to win. Not t hat I like
Football it just ther emy hsuabnd team. He stoped watching the game so
I put it on in the office to see if they win and win the Giants missed
the kick i screamed it going in to over time> I then went to do the
laundry and my water broke. My daugher was born on monday 9:32 pm. She
was 6 weeks early. So i have been in and out of the hostpail for 2
weeks. She fianly got to come home yesterday well Tuesday. She got a
slight Hole in her heart and a mummer. I have to take her back to the
heart doctor on the 14 for a follow up. I've been told it can still
close and right now her weight keeps going up and down. She was 4
pounds 11 ounces at brith and now she 4 pounds 6 ounces. I am told
baby
will lose a little weight first couple of weeks.
I tired for 3 hours to push and push and push and she got to my pulvis
bone I think that what it called and couldnt fit though. She was
sideways in me. So I had to have a C-section. So I had to spend the
first week of her life also in the hosptial in pain. Yeah I dont do
pain well at all.
Well gotta go feed the baby so talk to you guys later. my emai address
is [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you want to email me guys.