hello everyone, i just found out i am going to be a first time
grandmother and looking forward to the blessed event. this is my sons
first baby and he and his wife to be have nothing to start out with
for a new baby they need anything to everything you can think of from
newborn baby clothes to baby furniture, baby appliances, etc. my
husband and i are going to doing anything we can to help but we are
both disabled and that makes it tough. so to anyone out there who may
have anything a newborn and toddler needs as we all know how fast they
grow it would mean the world to me for the help. we live in mass.
                        thanks from a first time grammie.