From:
http://money.aol.com/news/articles/qp/pr/_a/celebrate-national-doughnut-day-with/rfid109475192

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. , June 3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts,
Inc. (NYSE: KKD) invites you to join in celebrating National Doughnut Day on
Friday, June 6 by offering customers who visit participating Krispy Kreme
retail locations in the United States one free doughnut of their choice.

"National Doughnut Day is one of our most anticipated days at Krispy Kreme. We
get to give back to our loyal customers by offering a doughnut on us and
celebrating everyone's favorite sweet treat," said Stan Parker , Senior
Vice President of Marketing for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. "Whether it's a
cruller or a Hot Now Original Glazed, we are providing the community with a
small gift of thanks."

National Doughnut Day was established in 1938 by the Chicago Salvation Army to
raise funds during the Great Depression and to honor the work of World War I
Salvation Army volunteers who prepared doughnuts for thousands of soldiers.
National Doughnut Day is celebrated annually on the first Friday in June. For
more information, please visit .
http://www.krispykreme.com
Teddi
Legit Baby & Kids Freebies/Special Offers
http://www.freewebs.com/teddiscorner/index.htm

Win Cash & Prizes/Earn Debit Cards http://www.netwinner.com/signupCode/Teddi14