Hi I am new to the group and I am looking for maternity clothing size
14 / 16, XL, some mediums fit
but looking towards the future of this belly growing :-)

We also just found out that we are having a baby boy and we have
nothing, I am willing to take anything and everything that you have
I have a crib and changing table, so we are looking for clothes,
bassinet, and things like that

Please let me know of you have anything…MANY MANY THANKS

If you happen to have any boys clothes between the size 10 - 14 i will
take them also, we just moved to virginia and need help...