Hello Everyone,

I hate to ask this, but I am in need of a double stroller. I have two girls a 7
month and a 2yr old and I live in the Chicago Southside by Midway airport. I am
a single mother working full time and don't have the extras right now. I can
barely make all the bills sometimes. I have a single stroller that I use and it
appears that my 2 yr old gets very upset and starts throwing fits. I usually
have to tell her that Mommy will give her a treat if she will walk like a big
girl and I feel so bad sometimes. To anyone out there if you know of anyone
gett ing rid of one please let me know.. thanks