Hi

Im in a hurry so Ill be fast, more things tonight.

I have a new model for the sloop (http://www.pccable.es/images/sloopmd2.zip ) the old model was totally wrong for exporting that into a game, the textures failed (the hull ws transparent and the sails only can see them from one side) , so I have to redone some things, the flags are almost done, just missing a better hull, I made a temp one, in this new model.

Also I add the Armature and the bones, for the main sail, so it could be turned when player turns it, also Im making tests with Irrlicht, and in the same zip I include an MD2 file of that model with the animation, also the source code (main.cpp and a Makefile), so if you download Irrlicht can see that in motion in 3D and with the animation (just place a loop).

You only need to modify the path for the texture and the model in the Main.cpp.