I've had the patched kernel running for nearly one week without any panic or
other acpi related problems so I think it's safe to say this patch is good.
Thanks.

Any idea when this (and the previous patch for the resource_list_unreserve
problem) can be committed? I suppose it will have to be sometime after
9.1-RELEASE?

-tom