Hi,

Would you be interested in KBIS Attendees 2016-17? which includes complete
contact details and verified email addresses Up-to-date,

Key decision maker:-

ü  Architects

ü  Builders/Remodelers

ü  Cabinet Shops

ü  Consultants

ü  Dealers

ü  Designers

ü  Distributors

ü  Fabricators

ü  Home Centers

ü  Independent Manufacturers Reps

ü  Installers

ü  Decorative Plumbing & Hardware Professionals

ü  Students and many more across USA |UK |Australia.

Please review and let me know your interest if you are looking for above
mentioned Specialties or other contacts list for your campaigns.

Target Industry: _____________; (Any)

Target Geography: _____________; (USA, UK, Australia Across the World)

Target Job Title:   _________________; (CEO, CFO, CMO, VP etc)

Appreciate a response.

Regards,

William Blake

Business Development

Our services: Email Marketing| Database Management| Online Marketing| Email
Appending | Telemarketing | Tell-Verification | List Management | Email
Marketing Tool | Data Licensing & Partnership |

Note: You were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile.
If for some To opt out please replay back in subject line as remove me