On 30 Jul 2018, at 11:30, Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org> wrote:

> Since upgrading to 12-CURRENT (to see if this would resolve a glitch where
> qutebrowser its frame sometimes goes black after 30 seconds) - it seems that
> ACPI looses its ability to monitor the battery of a Librem13 (v3) laptop.

As of 12.1-RC1 this is seems fully resolved on a Librem 13 v3 (but I had to
upgrade to SeaBIOS 1.12.0.0 to quell the fans spinning uncontrolled).

Unfortunately - with drm-next - the machine is still not returning from Suspend
(it hangs; probably quite hard on returning from suspend; backlight working;
but anything higher (usb, serial, etc) seems dead).

Dw.