Johnson David wrote:
> Will there be any official or semi-official FreeBSD presence at next months'
> LinuxWorld expo? If so, I would like to volunteer to help man a booth.
>
> David Johnson

If some others wants a list where exhibitors co-ordinate for BSD events
in mainland / central Europe,  mainly in German & English language,
(but people on it might also know of other geographically adjacent lists).:
  BSD-EVENTS maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Send administrative requests (subscription, vacation, ...) to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
  To get help send a mail with the subject 'help' to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Julian Stacey     Consultant Systems Engineer, Munich.     http://berklix.com
Mail in Ascii (Html = Spam).  Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.