On Fri, 8 Sep 2006, Chris wrote:

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

Check out http://www.bsdstats.org ... Republic of Korea is about to push
the US out of first place, but there are *zero* FreeBSD boxes reporting
from there ... DragonFly is first, then NetBSD and then OpenBSD ...

Are there *really* no Korean FreeBSD hosts out there ... ?

----
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

I think someone is playing games. I saw Korea put up 40 plus boxen in
under 10 mins.  And between Net, Open and DF, there are only a few...

Are you sure?  And if so, based on what ... ?

----