Yes, it's true that I've been posting as I was reading, in fact he
seems to have good feelings with the *BSD family.

Anyway, the chapter "bugs in the free" is a total nonsense.

On 4/18/07, Dag-Erling Smørgrav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"José Manuel Molina Pascual" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> What can be said about a guy that repeats "Our friends, the software
> patents" in several chapters.

If you think he favors software patents, you need to read the article
again - carefully.  He does play the devil's advocate early on, but he
comes down squarely against them.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
What is history but a fable agreed upon?

In politics stupidity is not a handicap