This message is a reminder to the FreeBSD community, from The FreeBSD Foundation, that the Travel Grant Request applications for EuroBSDCon are due by October 6, 2006. If you have submitted an application and have not received a confirmation that the foundation received your application, then please resubmit your application.

The FreeBSD Foundation will be providing a limited number of travel grants to individuals requesting assistance. Please fill out and submit the Travel Grant Request Form at www.freebsdfoundation.org/documents/ by October 6, to apply for this grant.

Though we would like to support everyone who applies, priority will be given to FreeBSD developers speaking at the conference. Due to constrained resources, we would appreciate if developers could look to their employers first for sponsorship or cost-splitting.

Also, to be considered for the grant, you must provide a detailed justification for attending this conference in the application. Please describe, not only your purpose for attending, but how the FreeBSD community will benefit by you attending this conference.

Please note, the deadline for submitting Travel Grant Request forms is October 6, 2006.

Thank You,

The FreeBSD Foundation