To view this message in a browser:
https://a37244.actonsoftware.com/acton/ct/37244/s-015e-2008/Bct/g-014f/l-014e:368f7/ct0_1/1?sid=TV2%3AD27D3TGPZ

Image:
To see the original, click here:
https://a37244.actonsoftware.com/acton/ct/37244/s-015e-2008/Bct/g-014f/l-014e:368f7/ct2_0/1?sid=TV2%3AD27D3TGPZ

Outward Media (OMI)™ takes your privacy very seriously. You are
receiving this email because certain personal information of yours is
included in our OMI national business contact database. This includes
firmographic data, company name, address, phone number, business contact
names, job titles and email addresses. We collect, store, manage and
process data from public records, and publicly available sources and via
licenses from third-party data providers, all in accordance with local,
state and federal laws.

To review a copy of OMI's Privacy Policy governing your information and
rights, please click here

https://outwardmedia.com/files/OMI-Privacy-Policy07102020-Final.pdf

. To be permanently removed from OMI's national business contact
database, please click on the opt-out link below. Your record will be
removed from our files within ten business days.