The following reply was made to PR kern/145158; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Miah Clayton <[email protected]>
To: [email protected],
 [email protected]
Cc:  
Subject: Re: kern/145158: [boot] 8.0-RELEASE DVD hang on boot
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:11:07 -0500

 I have seen this, yes. Oddly, I managed to read most of it (I remember =
 the text of section 15) but totally missed that section saying "FreeBSD =
 8.0 issues".
 
 I kind of hope however that I'm not needing to actually revert to =
 r189055. That would be reverting 13 months of code and I don't even know =
 how to commit such changes to an installation disk. I'm actually new to =
 the FreeBSD scene. (My friend suggests that I can revert just that one =
 change, but again, I don't know where to begin with that)
 
 The other issue is that I can't enter Fixit mode. I can't actually get =
 that far. Every option, including option seven (reboot) will stall.=
_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-bugs
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[email protected]"

Reply via email to