Hey,
My name is Felix Cohen, and I am a researcher at Bath University, England. I am currently undertaking research to investigate the relationships between motivation and other factors on F/OSS developers and users.
To this end, we have put a questionnaire online for developers to fill in. It is <a href="http://www.bath.ac.uk/~ps2fac/Research/questionnaire.html ">here</a> . Please complete the form honestly. All results will be anonymised, and the final research will be published on the website.
Thanks,

Felix