Hello all.

Thanks for the comments.

Seems like is not going to be easy or cheap get back that domain.

The final user of the domain do not understand why someone took the domain and why now they are asking a lot of money for returning it back. The problem is that my fiend was , according to the user, the responsible of the lost. My friend is even in the mood of pay a reasonable amount to get it back and with that get a solution with this client. That's why he was looking for a broker company with experience on this and that could give results.

Thanks a lot for all the time.

I'll post the end of the story , if they recover the domain. Maybe this could help someone in the future.

JB

At 11:08 p.m. 05/07/2005 -0400, you wrote:
On 5 Jul 2005 at 21:27, Jorge Biquez wrote:

> Thanks in advance for all your help and comments.

Don't accept the first price.  Wait weeks or months before accepting
their offer.

I inquired, half-heartedly about a domain.   I was originally quoted
$1000s of dollars to buy it.  Over the next few weeks, they kept
emailing me, dropping the price each time.  If I'd been interested, I
could have had it for less than $100.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference - http://www.bsdcan.org/